sexta-feira, 6 de novembro de 2009

A special one

I'm so tired of playingPlaying with this bow and arrowGonna give my heart awayLeave it to the other girls to playFor I've been a tempteress too longYesGive me a reason to love youGive me a reason to be... a womanI just wanna be a womanFrom this time unchainedWe're all looking at a different pictureThrough this new frame of mindA thousand flowers could bloomMove over and give us some room, yeahGive me a reason to love youGive me a reason to be... a womanI just wanna be a womanSo don't you stop being a manJust take a little look from outside when you canSow a little tendernessNo matter if you cryGive me a reason to love youGive me a reason to be... a womanI just wanna be a womanIt's all I wanna be, it's all, a womanFor this is the beginning of forever and everIt's time to move overSo I wanna beI'm so tired of playingPlaying with this bow and arrowGonna give my heart awayLeave it to the other girls to playFor I've been a tempteress too long...

Glory box, by Portishead

1 comentário:

Carla disse...

Miga, tá giro, mas falta fotos, já pensei em fazer um blog, mas ainda não tive paciência, mas uma sugestão de uma coisa que gostava de incluir, viagens que já fiz....
Beijocas.